Property Removal/Stolen Property
To report a theft inside of your office suite, please contact the DC Metropolitan Police Department at the non-emergency number, (202) 727-9099 or 311 within the District, and then notify the Property Management Office.
Crime Prevention Tips
- Do not advertise your's or co-workers vacation plans or absences when there is a visitor in the office.
- Keep offices, conference rooms or storage rooms locked if they are not used regularly by your staff.
- If you work before or after normal business, keep the doors to your office suite locked.
- If you are the last person to leave your suite at night, please ensure all doors and windows are locked, and computer equipment, critical files and copy machines are secured.
- If your suite has an alarm system, turn it on before you leave the building at the end of the work day.
- Be aware of people you have not seen in the building before, especially if they appear lost, please notify security.